A Different Kind of Real-Estate Company
M.S.WOODS has been serving residential real estate buyers and sellers since September, 1998. That one-man business has since grown to employ over 40 professional, licensed REALTORS®.
To help buyers and/or sellers achieve their goals. Whether they're a young couple looking for the perfect starter home or empty-nesters looking to buy a summer home on the water, our #1 priority is to make their dreams come truewhile steering them clear of potential nightmares.
It's All About the People
"When you work with M.S.WOODS, you get my personal promise of integrity, professionalism, and the highest standard of ethics," says Woods. "Our agents combine local neighborhood knowledge with up-to-the-minute real-estate resources and tools to deliver the results home buyers and sellers deserve."
"WE WILL ALWAYS BE THERE FOR YOU"
Our Core Values
- A belief that family is of fundamental importance
- A belief that honesty is always the best policy and that trust has to be earned
- A belief in maintaining a healthy work/life balance
- A belief that EVERYBODY deserves an honest and knowledgeable answer to their questions
- The knowledge that our clients depend on us to be there for them through every stage of the home buying/selling process. Therefore, we must always be available to them.
- A belief that our loyalty must always be to the client
- A belief that EVERYBODY, regardless of background or income, deserves to be a homeowner.
Can YOUR Real Estate Agent Do THIS?
Owner/founder, Mike Woods, preaches his simple philosophy to all of his agents (and anyone else who'll listen):
"All you have to do to sell more houses than anyone else in the business, is to try a little harder than everyone else. Go the extra mile for your clients. Do those things that other agents refuse to do (or don't think to do) and you'll never go hungry for a lack of business."
Mike Woods' 7 Pillars of Real Estate Success
- LISTEN carefully to your clients. They will tell you exactly what you need to do to help them.
- Always ask yourself: "What could I do TODAY to make this easier for my clients?"
- Ask yourself what you might do differently if this client were your mother.
- Do whatever it takes to deliver your clients their dream.
- Never assume your client understands the vagaries of closing, negotiating, or any of the other details of buying or selling a home. That's what they're paying you for.
- If you don't know the answer to a client's question, admit that to them. THEN find the answer.
- Stick around AFTER the closing. Your clients may still need your help.
Cutting Edge Technology
M.S.WOODS is a real estate Website designed for today's real estate market. Unlike many REATLROS®, we have our own in-house programming staff. Subsequently, we're able to provide unique, easy-to-use, cutting-edge tools to our users.
- Custom geospatial searches and alerts
- Homes close to Hiking/Biking Trails
- Homes within walking distance of Parks and playgrounds
- Homes within the boundaries of Indianapolis Historic Districts
- Homes on Golf Courses
- Over 15,000 listings automatically updated twice every hour
Have it YOUR Way
Our Website allows YOU to decide how YOU want to search for your new home.
You can search by...
- School District (where applicable)
- Street name and street address
- Zip Code
- Neighborhood / Subdivision
- Or use our interactive map to drag and zoom your way around
- View satellite images or Google Street View images in addition to agent-taken photos
- Search by MLS# if you're looking for a particular listing
- Find Upcoming Open Houses
- Use our Automated Home Valuation Tool to get a rough estimate of what your home is worth
- ... and much, much more...
- Better Business Bureau
- Metropolitan Indianapolis Board of Realtors®
- National Association of Realtors®
- Indianapolis, Indiana Chamber of Commerce
- Indiana Chamber of Commerce
- Hamilton County, Indiana Chamber of Commerce
- Westfield, Indiana Chamber of Commerce
- Noblesville, Indiana Chamber of Commerce
- Zionsville, Indiana Chamber of Commerce
Community Involvement & Sponsorship
M.S.WOODS is always at the forefront of sponsoring community events, as well as the arts, and various charities in the communities where we live and work. We also offer an annual, nationwide College Scholarship... because today's youth are tomorrow's leaders.
- Indiana First
- Indiana State Fair
- International Violin Contest of Indianapolis
- IRT Radio Show
- MIBOR Realtor Foundation
- Nickel Plate Arts
- United Way Red Carpet Gala
But Don't Believe Us... Just Ask Our Clients:
If you're thinking of buying or selling a home, talk to an experienced, and ethical, real-estate professional from M.S.WOODS Real Estate, L.L.C.
Call (317) 578-3220 NOW.